In the UK, the primary intake seasons are September/October and January/February. The application process varies between study programs and levels. Nevertheless, regardless of the course, Indian students need to meet a minimum English language requirement. For master’s degree programs, the typical minimum score for IELTS is 6.5. And for bachelor’s degree programs, it is 6.0.
Apart from this, we verify multiple eligibility checks and suggest a candidate the best possible route. However, we follow the following steps while crafting a roadmap to help you reach the UK for studies.
- After some necessary eligibility checks, our team provides the list of courses and universities best suited to your profile.
- We then ensure that you meet further requirements like an excellent score in IELTS. Here, we will guide you on the documents required to showcase how you will fund your studies.
- Write your personal statement/Statement of Purpose (SOP). This document gives you an edge and can be a key to your success when facing competitors with similar grades and backgrounds.
- Register and apply. When it comes to applying for an undergraduate course, it’s pretty simple in the UK. You can apply to all the UK universities and colleges from one place only – UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). At the same time, postgraduate courses have unique criteria for entry and application processes. So, we guide you at every step to register and apply.
- We encourage students to pay a £150 (US$210) Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) fee to receive free healthcare for a year. If you wish, you can pay this fee online.
- Apply for a visa. The UK government has introduced a new student visa route from October 5, 2020. Under this route, a student can apply for a visa six months before the course start date instead of three months before, to reach the UK. Now, the visa officer needs to define reasons for rejecting the visa. However, you will still need the following:
- Unconditional offer letter
- Receipt of the payment of an application fee and IHS fee
- Points to issue your CAS certificate
- ATAS clearance certificate
- Visa interview. You will be invited to a visa application center for a visa interview. In the visa interview, you will be mainly asked about your university, course, and how you will support your studies. Our training will make you confident to face a visa interview.
- After an interview, we start focusing on planning your journey. We help you with organizing accommodation. Book flights or other connecting transportation means like trains if needed. The good news is you can now reach the UK one month before your course begins.
- Arrive in the UK. We will also guide you about what documents you should have ready for immigration. It would be best if you also collected a biometric residence permit. And then, you can move freely in the UK.
Congratulations, you have just now arrived in the UK!