About IELTS in Ahmedabad
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the English language proficiency of individuals. It is required for those who want to study, work or immigrate to an English-speaking world.
- 10,000+ educational institutes accept IELTS scores in 135 countries. IELTS mainly measures the abilities to read, speak, listen, and write of test-takers. IELTS exam is jointly conducted by IDP, Australia, and British Council, UK. IELTS exam is available in two formats – IELTS Academic and IELTS General.
- IELTS Academic – If applying for higher education or professional opportunities in an English-speaking world.
- IELTS General – If migrating to Australia, Canada, or the UK.
- The best thing about IELTS is one can appear for the exam as many times as necessary. It takes place 4-5 times every month. The validity of the test score is two years.
Get in touch
Excel in Exams
IELTS Exam Pattern
|Reading||40 questions in 60 minutes.|
|Speaking||3 sections. Total duration – 11-14 minutes.|
|Listening||Four recordings. 40 questions in 30 minutes.|
|Writing||Two tasks. Task 1 – 150 words. Task 2 – 250 words. Duration – 60 minutes.|
|Conducted By||IDP and British Council|
|Mode of Exam||Paper-based test (PBT) and
Computer-based test (CBT)
|Exam Fees||INR 14,700|
|Score Validity||2 Years|
|Score Reporting||After receiving the IELTS result, applicants can report their score to 5 universities maximum, free of cost.|