In most cases, you are expected to submit the following for a Czech student visa:
- A valid passport and passport photos
- Proof of acceptance to studies at a university in the Czech Republic
- Document confirming enough financial resources for the stay
- Confirmation of your accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Valid international health insurance
- Document confirming that you have no criminal history background
From the mentioned above documents, many need to be translated into Czech with an official rubber stamp, which a translator can do. Consider applying for a student visa well in advance due to time restrictions. It takes up to 60 days for the whole process. Therefore, please don’t leave it until the last minute!