Hi, How Can We Help You?

Category Archives: Immigration Visa

July 11, 2021
July 11, 2021

After a degree from a Canadian university, migration to Canada becomes relatively easy. The Government of Canada has a wide variety of programs to transition from an international student to a permanent resident.

The Postgraduate Work Permit (PGWP) is open for recent graduates to obtain work experience in the Canadian industry.

For international students, some of the other programs are:

  • Canadian Experience Class: With two years of education and a year of work experience, students can apply for this.
  • Quebec Experience Class: If you have completed the CEGEP curriculum from any Quebec institution and have an excellent grip on the French language, this is for you.
  • Provincial Selection Program: After selecting provincial officials, qualified candidates apply via paper-based or express entry processes.

There are still more checks that need to be considered closely and there are other Canada immigration programs. To understand what fits you best, visit us or contact iOverseas anytime.